Experienced luxury watch retail salesperson required for busy well-established luxury watch retailer in the West End. You sill have excellent sales skills, with good administration and good experience of pre-owned watches is a definite advantage
Retail Sales and Management
We are looking for an Assistant/Deputy Manager for a leading Independent Jeweller. Great luxury watch and jewellery knowledge is essential, great communicator and able to build and maintain client relationships. A tremendous opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to enter and progress in the world of fine jewellery and watches. Our client is looking for a Sales Consultant, with a good educational standard, smart & presentable, ideally with Watch and Jewellery knowledge and a thirst for learning
A very exciting opportunity to join a very successful and established Luxury jeweller in Newcastle City Centre selling prestigious luxury watch brands and luxury fine jewellery. You will have at least two to three years fine jewellery/watch experience, excellent sales skills and be a great communicator
Customer Service & Sales:
· Selling, advising and supporting retail customers on fine jewellery purchases.
· Assisting customers through the bespoke design service including preparing and sending quotations for bespoke jewellery.
· Helping with the selection of diamonds and gemstones to fulfil client orders.
· Liaising with customers throughout the sales and manufacturing process
Handling after sales-enquiries and appointments
You will be very experienced in Jewellery Sales, ideally with qualifications. Well presented with excellent communication skills and excellent at building lasting customer relationships
Very exciting news, Boodles is opening in Leeds, we are looking for high quality management and sales staff, great rates of pay and conditions. Apply to Jackson Maine in absolute Confidence for an initial discussion about this and other opportunities
A lovely independent well-established independent jewellery retailer with its own workshop is looking for an experienced sales person to join their team. A great opportunity to learn and work for a progressive jewellery retailer. Some assistance may be offered if you are moving to the location, a very good salary is offered to the successful candidate.
A great opportunity has arisen in the South West of England for the right person to join the management team of this small but very successful jewellery team. With much of the jewellery, commissions and remodelling carried out on their workshop this jeweller is very individual and stands out from the High Street. An excellent salary is offered. Help with relocation costs will be considered. You must be flexible, committed and trustworthy, as well as a hard worker with a commitment to great customer service
We are looking for two, (one part-time),Jewellery salespeople to join a very high end jewellery company. ideally with an established Client list to join a small but very dynamic team. By appointment, VIP, Very Very High Nett Worth clients, beautiful, very exclusive jewellery, many unique pieces. A fantastic opportunity, excellent Basic salary and top commission, very high OTE
Fabulous opportunity. Exclusive high end independent jewellers require a General Manager, due to Retirement. Assistance will be given for Relocation and necessary work permits.
You will have good Jewellery/gemmology experience and qualifications, a good knowledge of luxury watches such as Rolex and Patek Philippe. You will be very customer focussed and driven, able to communicate clearly.
A great opportunity to join this select progressive pawnbroking business, working with a small team, but with large team back-up and support. You will often be dealing with High Nett Worth Clients looking to borrow against or sell a valued object, from jewellery and watches to handbags, art and cars and much more. You should have good experience in at least one sector and full training will be given to complement this. You will be well-presented, a good communicator, courteous and inclusive.
Based in the West End, you will be selling luxury jewellery and watches. Ideally you will have excellent industry knowledge, and languages would be an advantage.
Senior Fine Jewellery Sales person required for very high class central London jewellers. You will have excellent jewellery knowledge and experience. You will be very well presented with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships. Excellent salary and benefits offered to the successful candidate.
Manager and Sales vacancies in boutique in Harrods Fine Jewellery room and Bond Street. Outstanding jewellery house need people with excellent fine jewellery experience and the ability to deal and sell to high net worth clients and act as an ambassador for the brand. The positions offer a very generous salary, bonuses and outstanding benefits. You will be extremely well presented and have a good team player mentality. Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential.
Qualified experienced watchmaker required in Central London, ideally Omega trained with good working knowledge of other brands and movements.
Three Hand Automatic Watchmaker required for Breitling.
Duties to include
Carry out full services, movement exchanges and partial repairs on all Breitling calibres you have received training on, up to and including 3 hand automatics to Breitling standards.
Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
Pass all completed repairs to Senior Unit Watchmaker.
Good rate of pay
Integrated Chronograph Watchmaker required for Breitling, Tunbridge Wells.
Key duties are to
Carry out full services, movement exchanges and partial repairs on all Breitling calibres you have received training on, up to and including integrated mechanical chronograph to Breitling standards.
Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
Pass all completed repairs to Senior Unit Watchmaker.
Watchmakers and Watch Technicians required throughout the UK - high level, mid level and entry level but with some experience. We have current vacancies in the South and South East. High horology experience would be an advantage but not essential. The Salary will be commensurate with experience.
As a member of the technical team you will be required to carry out repairs, alterations and services to the highest quality mechanical and quartz timepieces. Ideally you will have studied or be studying for a professional watchmaking qualification or have previous experience in servicing quartz and mechanical watches.
Head Office and Admin
Operations & administration
• Receiving, processing and answering wholesale client sales and
aftersales enquiries by telephone and email
• Booking in and processing wholesale client stock repairs and returns
• Entering orders onto ordering system
• Invoicing, picking and shipping stock
• Tracking wholesale appro stock movements
• Collating and shipping stock boxes, marketing and display materials
• General day to day office administration
• Dealing with shipping companies and tracking parcels
• Responsibility for the management, storage and re-stocking, of all
shipping materials, wholesale display and marketing materials
• Travel within the UK and overseas for support to the wholesale sales
team once or twice a year
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• An appreciation and understanding of the Luxury goods industry is
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Professionalism and flexibility with the ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to use own initiative regarding problem solving
• Ability to manage expectations and prioritise work load
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Good knowledge of jewellery manufacturing processes an advantage
but not essential as training can be given
The Watch Register is the largest International Database of lost and stolen Watches
It is used by Police, insurers and theft victims to register losses; and by dealers, pawnbrokers, auction houses and collectors to check the status of watches prior to transactions.
The Watch Register is part of the Art Loss Register (ALR), which is the world’s largest database of lost, stolen and looted art, antiques and collectibles.
The ALR has been gathering data on stolen property including watches for 30 years and has become the international leader in market due diligence. Watch-related crime has surged in the last 10 years, and The Watch Register is therefore the fastest growing area of business in the ALR and one that has received considerable interest from Police and the press.
They are looking for someone to join their friendly and motivated team at a time of significant strategic and technological development for the business.
This role will primarily be Business Development-focused; however the candidate will also be required to learn to handle watch recoveries in order to provide additional cover for the existing recoveries team when needed
Proactive sales calls and in person visits to sell due diligence searching subscriptions to prospective watch trade clients in the UK as well as in Europe, USA, Dubai and Hong Kong where The Watch Register is developing its market penetration.
Attendance at watch trade shows to sell The Watch Register’s services in person.
Strategic development planning to increase utilisation of The Watch Register’s services by the watch trade, manufacturers, insurers and Police forces on an international scale.
Capitalising on opportunities arising from correspondence with clients during recovery processes to sell the company’s services and subscriptions. For full Job Description contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07710 415 215
We need an experienced Logistics and Shipping Executive for a leading Jewellery company.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Organising customer shipments:
- Pack and prepare customer/stock orders (Wholesale, Retail, Web sales, Production)
- Prepare necessary customs documentation (invoice / AWB / COO / EUR1/Carnet)
- Liaise with our couriers for quotes & to book collections
- Update internal stock tracking information
- Manage any arising customs issues or delays
- Understanding when to use special Customs relief systems such as TA, OPR & IPR
- Enforce the shipping rota where possible
- Assist with Exhibition shipments (Stock & Visual Merchandising)
- Learn how to make an insurance report.
- Maintain the shipping files up to date (electronic and paper)
- Check customs entries for error and get amendments when required
- Chase any missing entries from agents
- Check/query charges
- Approve invoices for payment
- Maintain a supply of shipping materials and reorder as necessary
- Assist with stock transfers as necessary
Our Client is looking for a Jewellery Valuations Assistant. you will be well organised, with good clerical and analytical skills and, obviously, a jewellery lover... Fantastic opportunity with a long and well-established Independent Jeweller, full training will be given and you will work closely with one of the Directors who is also in charge of the Valuations Department
A luxury Jewellery Brand needs a flexible part-time Administrator 5 Mornings/Afternoons a week to support the Managing Director and Sales Director. This is a dynamic position requiring an excellent communicator and relationship builder. The position requires strong Admin and Computer skills, Excel and Word in particular. You should have good jewellery knowledge. You will be working from home but able to travel with a UK driving licence. Languages, particularly Italian an advantage. Good rates of pay
- Planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy for UK & overseas markets.
- Driving traffic to the website by executing the digital performance marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, paid search/paid media, display, social media, biddable media, affiliates, remarketing and email)
- Driving e-commerce to help the business achieve ambitious targets
- Overseeing the implementation of digital acquisition activities across all channels
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
- Owning and developing a creative and highly adaptable approach to social media activity, in particular increasing Instagram presence
- Analysing the website traffic and improving UX and customer journey using Google Analytics
- Managing a range of digital and creative agencies
- Extensive Digital Marketing & E-Commerce experience in a B2C luxury retail environment.
- Strong experience across ALL Digital Marketing channels, including Display, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, email, social, Paid Search & Paid Social.
- A proven track record of driving businesses forward through successful digital marketing activities
- A creative and agile mindset – able to spot digital and social media trends and respond quickly to increase brand awareness
- Experience of tracking digital performance, reporting and analysis, using tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics
- Agency and budget management
As jewellery CAD designer, you are responsible for the design and production of jewellery and accessories in store. Your role is to meet with clients to discuss their needs, design products in line with briefs, produce CAD models for render and, when required, manufacture, and ensure all designs are created to specification, limiting the need for rebuild. You will work with the workshop and design team to produce jewellery and accessories that are in line with the brand image, within the target margins and produced in a timely fashion, while assisting the shop floor in the sale of branded jewellery, watches and aftersales care.
• Meeting clients to discuss potential designs
• Sourcing gemstones and materials for designs
• Model making designs in wax/clay as required
• Producing design proposals in hand drawn and CAD mediums
• Costing designs for sale in line with margin targets
• Creating accurate technical drawings for bespoke pieces
• Liaising with workshop to create CAD builds for manufacture for bespoke, special manufacturing, core and repairs
• Reducing errors and mistakes at the design stage to limit waste
• Maintaining contact with clients throughout production process
• Ensuring the audit trail on EPOS is up to date
• Assisting with range plans for core collections
• Managing own work load, ensuring work is completed on time
• Writing Valuations for completed Bespoke Designs
• Photographing jewellery to be used in Valuations and social media
• Use branding tools when completing bespoke, repair or special manufacturing jobs
• Assisting the Creative Director in the development of branding tools and core designs
• Where necessary, completing the Back Office costing for bespoke and special manufacturing
• Assisting the shop floor for branded jewellery and watch sales
• Assisting the shop floor with the booking in of repairs
• Assisting the shop floor with stock control, store t
Design, plan and implement visual merchandising concepts with a third-party agency that deliver a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
Work closely with the retail teams and Buying Manager to effectively merchandise the product and support the overall look and feel of the showrooms to maximise sales and profit, providing training where required.
• Work with the marketing team and third-party agencies on; new store openings, showroom refurbishments, client events and press launches.
Commercial Awareness/Market Research and Analysis
• Attend trade fairs to research, source and develop new display ideas/concepts.
• Conduct regular competitor reviews and report on emerging trends and technologies at quarterly management meetings.
• Carry out regular planning with the Buying Manager, reviewing space, sales and conducting display analysis of all collections and new launches.
Internal Processes and Procedures
• Create Visual Merchandising guidelines for the company and ensure they are communicated and adhered to.
• Manage and report monthly visual merchandising expenditure.
• Ensure coordination and optimization of the use, maintenance and storage of fixtures, props and marketing material.
• Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge.
• A team player who has a willing and proactive can-do approach.
• A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working with a keen eye for detail.
• Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint / Excel.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends.
• Adaptable and flexible to travel.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a Visual Merchandising role for a premium or luxury brand.
Our Client is looking for a highly organised and analytical candidate to work within the production and procurement team responsible for the stocking in of loose stones and finished jewellery.
• Stocking in of loose Stones onto system our internal systems, including SAP
• Stocking in of finished jewellery onto system
• Reviewing cost and margins of finished jewellery
• Additional assignments as needed
• Excellent organization and follow up skills
• Detail oriented with ability to handle high work load and emphasis on prioritization
• Advanced Excel and analytical skills
• Experience in stock control computer systems
• SAP experience a plus
• Effective communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with senior management
Working closely with the Directors and the Buying team creating top quality designs. Be commercially aware of current fashion and jewellery trends. Keeping a close relationship with the showroom sales teams and their clients, including discussing and sketching commission pieces for and with clients. A fabulous opportunity for a talented and experienced jewellery designer.
This role is to provide an accurate and comprehensive administration service to the Jewellery team and to support the sales function. You will perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties. Undertake daily sock control duties and monthly inventory checks. Communicate directly with clients. Maintain production time frames with the various production facilities, orders and delivery dates. Write purchase requests. Create and maintain useful databases for the department. Research fashion trends. Assist with daily show room activities - jewellery display & cleaning and assist at in house events.
To be home based, you will deal with sales enquiries, you must be highly numerate and ideally have experience previously of export, shipping, and logistics. You will respond to client enquiries, and must be able to work to a deadline.
There are no vacancies of this type at the moment.
We are looking for an experienced watch case and bracelet polisher, excellent salary
Vacancies for working jewellers at all levels, Setters, Mounters, Jobbers, Polishing / Plating, modern, comfortable, well-lit surroundings, very good salaries and conditions
Qualified and experienced Designers needed for two companies on either side of the Pennines. Good knowledge and working with CAD, Matrix, Photoshop and others is preferable. Good rates of pay, fantastic opportunities with Luxury Jewellers