You will have at least two years experience as DEsigner, an excellent communicator, the ability to talk to clients about new commissions or reworking older or inherited pieces. You will also have a clear vision which you can pass on to Sales staff and management. You will understand and identify trends and have s good general knowledge of jewellery making and its process
Head Office and Admin Vacancies
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone passionate about watches who wants to swop the shop floor for a busy hands-on office position with lots of potential to grow both nationally and internationally
Key requirements include:
An interest in watches and a keen desire to learn
A willingness to work in a fast-paced analytical environment
Excellent customer service skills both written and verbal
Attention to detail and an investigative approach
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce
High levels of organisation and time management
Additional skills preferred:
A wide knowledge of watches from all the major commercial watch brands
An awareness of the watch market and varying watch values between retail, dealer, and auction prices
Fluency on other languages, particular;y French, Italian and German
The focus of the role is to provide comprehensive support on day-to-day activities for the Production team. The successful candidate will be a vital part of the team and will coordinate a range of activities including but not limited to stock take, maintaining internal stock systems, assay and engraving and arranging repairs.
The role also involves working closely with other departments such as Sales and Shipping and will provide a great opportunity for a self-driven individual to develop their experience in Production while working for a luxury jewellery brand.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Receiving and stocking onto internal systems all goods inbound
• Receiving, quoting and arranging all repairs
• Responsibility for all assay and engraving
• Invoice handling and data entry into Navision (Finance system)
• Delivery and collection of items from workshops, suppliers, boutiques and Assay office
• First round QC
• Responsible for the (monthly) Production stock take, ensuring Production procedures are clearly and diligently followed
• Building and maintaining relationships with workshops and suppliers
• Producing and maintaining Repairs Price Lists for Sales Teams
• Work closely with Merchandising & Shipping Departments
• Product photography
• Other ad-hoc projects (as required)
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
• Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
• Excellent communication
• Strong analytical and numerical skills – IT literate and a quick learner.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and process
• Organised and tidy
• Gemmology/Jewellery qualifications desirable
• Experience in
Operations & administration
• Receiving, processing and answering wholesale client sales and
aftersales enquiries by telephone and email
• Booking in and processing wholesale client stock repairs and returns
• Entering orders onto ordering system
• Invoicing, picking and shipping stock
• Tracking wholesale appro stock movements
• Collating and shipping stock boxes, marketing and display materials
• General day to day office administration
• Dealing with shipping companies and tracking parcels
• Responsibility for the management, storage and re-stocking, of all
shipping materials, wholesale display and marketing materials
• Travel within the UK and overseas for support to the wholesale sales
team once or twice a year
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• An appreciation and understanding of the Luxury goods industry is
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Professionalism and flexibility with the ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to use own initiative regarding problem solving
• Ability to manage expectations and prioritise work load
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Good knowledge of jewellery manufacturing processes an advantage
but not essential as training can be given
We need an experienced Logistics and Shipping Executive for a leading Jewellery company.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Organising customer shipments:
- Pack and prepare customer/stock orders (Wholesale, Retail, Web sales, Production)
- Prepare necessary customs documentation (invoice / AWB / COO / EUR1/Carnet)
- Liaise with our couriers for quotes & to book collections
- Update internal stock tracking information
- Manage any arising customs issues or delays
- Understanding when to use special Customs relief systems such as TA, OPR & IPR
- Enforce the shipping rota where possible
- Assist with Exhibition shipments (Stock & Visual Merchandising)
- Learn how to make an insurance report.
- Maintain the shipping files up to date (electronic and paper)
- Check customs entries for error and get amendments when required
- Chase any missing entries from agents
- Check/query charges
- Approve invoices for payment
- Maintain a supply of shipping materials and reorder as necessary
- Assist with stock transfers as necessary
Our Client is looking for a Jewellery Valuations Assistant. you will be well organised, with good clerical and analytical skills and, obviously, a jewellery lover... Fantastic opportunity with a long and well-established Independent Jeweller, full training will be given and you will work closely with one of the Directors who is also in charge of the Valuations Department
- Planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy for UK & overseas markets.
- Driving traffic to the website by executing the digital performance marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, paid search/paid media, display, social media, biddable media, affiliates, remarketing and email)
- Driving e-commerce to help the business achieve ambitious targets
- Overseeing the implementation of digital acquisition activities across all channels
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
- Owning and developing a creative and highly adaptable approach to social media activity, in particular increasing Instagram presence
- Analysing the website traffic and improving UX and customer journey using Google Analytics
- Managing a range of digital and creative agencies
- Extensive Digital Marketing & E-Commerce experience in a B2C luxury retail environment.
- Strong experience across ALL Digital Marketing channels, including Display, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, email, social, Paid Search & Paid Social.
- A proven track record of driving businesses forward through successful digital marketing activities
- A creative and agile mindset – able to spot digital and social media trends and respond quickly to increase brand awareness
- Experience of tracking digital performance, reporting and analysis, using tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics
- Agency and budget management
As jewellery CAD designer, you are responsible for the design and production of jewellery and accessories in store. Your role is to meet with clients to discuss their needs, design products in line with briefs, produce CAD models for render and, when required, manufacture, and ensure all designs are created to specification, limiting the need for rebuild. You will work with the workshop and design team to produce jewellery and accessories that are in line with the brand image, within the target margins and produced in a timely fashion, while assisting the shop floor in the sale of branded jewellery, watches and aftersales care.
• Meeting clients to discuss potential designs
• Sourcing gemstones and materials for designs
• Model making designs in wax/clay as required
• Producing design proposals in hand drawn and CAD mediums
• Costing designs for sale in line with margin targets
• Creating accurate technical drawings for bespoke pieces
• Liaising with workshop to create CAD builds for manufacture for bespoke, special manufacturing, core and repairs
• Reducing errors and mistakes at the design stage to limit waste
• Maintaining contact with clients throughout production process
• Ensuring the audit trail on EPOS is up to date
• Assisting with range plans for core collections
• Managing own work load, ensuring work is completed on time
• Writing Valuations for completed Bespoke Designs
• Photographing jewellery to be used in Valuations and social media
• Use branding tools when completing bespoke, repair or special manufacturing jobs
• Assisting the Creative Director in the development of branding tools and core designs
• Where necessary, completing the Back Office costing for bespoke and special manufacturing
• Assisting the shop floor for branded jewellery and watch sales
• Assisting the shop floor with the booking in of repairs
• Assisting the shop floor with stock control, store t
Design, plan and implement visual merchandising concepts with a third-party agency that deliver a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
Work closely with the retail teams and Buying Manager to effectively merchandise the product and support the overall look and feel of the showrooms to maximise sales and profit, providing training where required.
• Work with the marketing team and third-party agencies on; new store openings, showroom refurbishments, client events and press launches.
Commercial Awareness/Market Research and Analysis
• Attend trade fairs to research, source and develop new display ideas/concepts.
• Conduct regular competitor reviews and report on emerging trends and technologies at quarterly management meetings.
• Carry out regular planning with the Buying Manager, reviewing space, sales and conducting display analysis of all collections and new launches.
Internal Processes and Procedures
• Create Visual Merchandising guidelines for the company and ensure they are communicated and adhered to.
• Manage and report monthly visual merchandising expenditure.
• Ensure coordination and optimization of the use, maintenance and storage of fixtures, props and marketing material.
• Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge.
• A team player who has a willing and proactive can-do approach.
• A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working with a keen eye for detail.
• Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint / Excel.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends.
• Adaptable and flexible to travel.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a Visual Merchandising role for a premium or luxury brand.
Our Client is looking for a highly organised and analytical candidate to work within the production and procurement team responsible for the stocking in of loose stones and finished jewellery.
• Stocking in of loose Stones onto system our internal systems, including SAP
• Stocking in of finished jewellery onto system
• Reviewing cost and margins of finished jewellery
• Additional assignments as needed
• Excellent organization and follow up skills
• Detail oriented with ability to handle high work load and emphasis on prioritization
• Advanced Excel and analytical skills
• Experience in stock control computer systems
• SAP experience a plus
• Effective communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with senior management
Working closely with the Directors and the Buying team creating top quality designs. Be commercially aware of current fashion and jewellery trends. Keeping a close relationship with the showroom sales teams and their clients, including discussing and sketching commission pieces for and with clients. A fabulous opportunity for a talented and experienced jewellery designer.
This role is to provide an accurate and comprehensive administration service to the Jewellery team and to support the sales function. You will perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties. Undertake daily sock control duties and monthly inventory checks. Communicate directly with clients. Maintain production time frames with the various production facilities, orders and delivery dates. Write purchase requests. Create and maintain useful databases for the department. Research fashion trends. Assist with daily show room activities - jewellery display & cleaning and assist at in house events.
To be home based, you will deal with sales enquiries, you must be highly numerate and ideally have experience previously of export, shipping, and logistics. You will respond to client enquiries, and must be able to work to a deadline.